Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Midwest Moonlight


I re-started Midwest Moonlight last night after having to rip it out once . I must have missed one yarn over, because I was short one stitch on the following row, but now I get it! :)

I'm using Marks & Kattens "Dream" on size 4mm needles. (The label suggests 4.5mm, but the pattern says 4mm...I hope that is okay, I really don't know much about yarn weights, needles, etc). It DOES feel very cuddly though! I'm enjoying this pattern and am planning to make one for my mom also.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 2:49 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    No worries on the needle size recommendation! It's a scarf, it'll be lovely even if it's a slightly different size than the pattern! Looking lovely so far, I like the color you chose...

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger jr said…

    I LOVED this pattern and it looks like you are humming along. It's interesting, but not too difficult. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. The yarn you are using looks just perfect. Enjoy.

     
  • At 1:10 AM, Blogger mrpibbs said…

    Thank you for the nice comments! I got to seven repeats before having to change to the second ball of yarn, so I will definitely have enought to finish the scarf - whew!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home