Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Friday, March 31, 2006

Another Newbie here

I was interested in this book after seeing the Here and There Cables, and Lady Eleanor. After being directed here (thanks Hillary) I fell in love with Backyard Leaves. Now that I have the book, I am a little weary about whether I can handle it (I am a self-taught knitter!) There are at least ten projects I want to make from this book, and the list keeps growing as I see everyone's work!

I started Midwest Moonlight and am JUST about to start row 9. I'm a little nervous/confused about the [yo, ssk]. I'll give it a go and hope I don't have to frog it - lol. I'll share pictures of my progress as soon as I figure out how to add pictures.

Thanks for including me Tipper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home