Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Another Ruffles Scarf

Hi there-

This is my first post and the first KAL I've joined so I hope I'm doing this correctly. I was so inspired by everyone's projects on this blog that I had to buy Scarf Style and join the fun. I've completed the ruffles scarf using Manos Cotton Stria in mint (the picture doesn't show the color very well) and I love it so much I'm tempted to start a second using two colors - pink and white for my little girl. Backyard Leaves is calling my name along with Vintage Velvet and several others.
Suzanne

Stats: Manos Cotton Stria in Mint, close to 4 skeins, size 5 needles, approximately 90" long


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home