Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hello Everyone


and thanks Tipper for adding me to the list. I am going to attempt to knit Ene's Scarf. I'm using Blackberry Ridge 100% Wool in Medium Wedgewood. So far I have only accomplished casting on the 375 stitches. This is by far the very most I have ever casted on at one time. I used stitch markers to help keep track! I look forward to posting about my progress and have already enjoyed looking at everyones projects.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home