Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Friday, March 31, 2006

Mini Lady E



So here's a photo of my Lady Eleanor, though it will be a bit smaller than the average. I actually started it as a swatch out of some stash yarn, and then kept going. I even found some extra Kuryeon (#147) in the same dye lot so I could finish it! It's about 12" wide, and we'll see how long. Next up will be the braided cables.....

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Ooh, that's lovely! I just finished a massive Lady E (see a couple posts below yours), and I'm so happy with it I'm thinking of making a narrow one (maybe 4 squares wide) to wear more as a scarf. Love the way yours is turning out, can't wait to see it finished...

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger gretchen said…

    This one started with four triangles at the bottom. I think it's going to be 60+ inches long, plus fringe, which is cool. I am dying to make a massive one with silk garden, i just can't decide on the color!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home