Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Lady Eleanor Complete



Well, I actually finished my Lady about a month ago. I LOVE it! I have received so many compliments on her. I used 10 skeins Noro Silk Garden in #230 on size 8 needles. I didn't count all the repeats. I cut the fringe at the end of my last ball to ensure I had enough and used almost every bit of the 10 skeins.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Irie said…

    Very nice!

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    Ooh, lovely! Great color choice, it suits you very well.

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger BroccoliEater said…

    Gorgeous! I love the colorway you picked, and it looks like just the right width/length too!

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Holly said…

    LOVE the colors you choose. That is beautiful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home