Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Friday, March 17, 2006

Ruffles....revisited!


Hello! Checking back in to post my latest Scarf Syle project....Ruffles! I'm calling this one...."Ice Cream Sandwich"...for obvious reasons! I started this scarf w/ the suggested Classic Elite yarn....but I'm tooooo damn impatient to knit w/ such a thin yarn...it was taking me forever!


I'm knitting this with 100% Baby Alpaca brown and pink given to me by my SP7!

What do you guys think?

by the way....HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger miss ewe said…

    That's fabulous! I wouldn't have thought to do it in a double colour like that -- it looks great so far! I just bought some yarn to start this one too (add it to my list...)

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    How cool! I just finished the ruffles scarf and really want to make a second using two colors like you. Are you finding using two colors manageable?

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Anne Elser said…

    TERRIFIC color combo. I like it in the chunkier yarn, too. Bravo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home