Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Twisty Turns

I just started Twisty Turns from Wrap Style. I'm using Debbie Bliss Cashmerino in navy. It's simple pattern and a fun knit.

WIP: Twisty Turns from Wrap Style In Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Navy

Unfortunately, the dye from this yarn comes off quite easily. I'm might be dragging my feet on completing this one. You can see the pictures of the dye effect on my blog.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger PutYourFlareOn said…

    I really like this pattern! I've been thinking about making it too. I look forward to seeing yours. Dye rubbing off on your needles is no fun!

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger miss ewe said…

    Great pattern! I may have to break down and purchase this book now too.
    I'd be tempted to "whine" about the smurfing good time you're having to the Debbie Bliss company directly... they must have an e-mail address on the website! And I'm sure they don't mean for that to happen. Maybe a bad dye lot??? I've used their baby cashmerino in some dark colors and not had a problem.
    Too bad, though, as it's comprimising the enjoyment of your project. Hope you can keep at it.

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger MissyJoon said…

    I don't have this book, but I love this pattern--I ahve some yarn in my stash--can you just tell me how many skeins and what gauge? This way I can plot my knitting fate~!~

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger knit_chick said…

    The yarn in the pattern calls for Classic Elite Lush. For finished sizes 36(41,46.5,52)", it's 6(6,7,8) skeins, respectively.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home