Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ene is finished and beautifully blocked!

I finished her on Sunday morning (not participating in the aforementioned Olympics but certainly trying to attain such greatness). I lightly blocked her on Sunday night (I didn't have enough room when I started) but wasn't able to fully block her until last night.

Check out my blog for pictures: wordswitsnwool.blogspot.com

Materials:
1 hank of Lorna's Laces in Helen's Lace, colorway Lakeview (I still have nearly 400 yds left). ~$42.00

1 pair of 32" Addit Turbos, size 6 ~$14.00

1 set of size 4 Bamboo dpns (they're what I had available) for the final three needle bindoff done very loosely. (can't remember the cost)

2 boxes of T-pins from Michael's or Joann (can't remember that cost either).

Time to complete: ~1 month of knitting but I only knit about 3 hours/day and not every day either.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home