Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Lady Eleanor in Paris!

I had intended to finish her for the Knitting Olympics but that didn't happen! I'm only two days short but stil... I finished Lady E last night while hanging out with my cat and my husband, we watched a terrible horror flick on the the TV which helped me to finish Lady E faster.

Here she is in all her glory:

FO: Lady Eleanor

The colors are not that bright, just happened to have a patch of sun light shining in the apt this morning, thankgoodness she's not a technicolor goddess, I probably would have gifted her otherwise. The last two pics are pretty true to her elegant self.

She even makes bedhead look good:

100% bed head!

The details:
Pattern: Lady Eleanor from Scarf Style
Yarn: 9 skeins of Noro Silk Garden in #217, one skein for tassels.
Needles: 5.5mm Clover circulars
Dimensions: (about) 18 inches by 70 inches
Cast on: Feb 12, 2006
Cast off: Feb 27, 2006

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger miss ewe said…

    It's beautiful! And you're so prolific... I've still been admiring your shrug from a few weeks ago! Good for you! I love this colorway. All you Lady E-ers are inspiring me!

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger PutYourFlareOn said…

    Miss ewe- Thank you! Do make lady E! She's very fun to knit and very wearable.

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    gorgeous! I love the colors! it looks very cozy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home