Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Finished Object & Continued Progress

I finally finished my Nordic Lights capelet. Although I have to say, it's not a capelet. It's a short poncho. Maybe a poncholet? The photo is rather blurry but it's the best I could get. It may be time for a new digital camera.



I've also been making steady progress on Lady Eleanor. I'm about to start the third ball of yarn. As beautiful as Silk Garden (#205) is, it so frustrating. It gets so thin and then so thick. It worries me sometimes. I'm afraid the thin is going to snap. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Steph said…

    I LOVE the colorway for your Lady E! which is it? I'm doing mine in kureyon but I'm thinking of eventually doing a second in Silk Garden.

    Your Nordic capelet/ponchette is great too! lovely work!

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger J said…

    Thanks Steph! I'm actually thinking of doing Lady E again the green kureyon colorway. I love Noro! :)

    I've updated the post to include the colorway (#205) of silk garden that I'm using.

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I love these colors!! It's Fantastic. I am using silk garden in a green and blue color way #203
    I was afraid the Kureyon would be to scratchy, but there were some great colorways in it.

     
  • At 2:37 AM, Blogger Lara said…

    I love the colors of your lady e! I used silk garden also and didn't have any problems with the thick and thin but worried in the begining as well. Great job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home