Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Shetland Triangle

This is Shetland Triangle form Wrap Style in KnitPicks Shadow. I have completed six 10-row reapeats. The pattern calls for 8 repeats but I think I will do more as my yarn is thinner than the original. I really enjoy knitting this project. The yarn is soft and wonderful to work with and the pattern is easy and fun. I cannot wait to see the Triangle blocked as now the pattern does not stand out so well.
Anna

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home