Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

My Midwest Moonlight

Hi - I'm Linda and I'm new to the knitalong. I'm knitting Midwest Moonlight from knit picks merino style in rhubarb. Even though I keep messing up the pattern I'm enjoying it very much.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger strawberryfever said…

    VERY pretty color, this will be gorgeous when you have slogged through the pattern.
    I started to knit this for my mother for xmas, way back in the summer months. I got through 20" and then got crazy mad with the pattern and frogged it !!! I am so envious of anyone who finishes this pattern !! Keep up the good work !

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger whatever said…

    Oh, how lovely! I love that color! I love Merino Syle! I'm actually using it in another scarf project and just love using it. I can't wait to see your finished project!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home