Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Another Lady Eleanor


I just finished the fringe on my first Lady Eleanor! I used Merino yarn from Handpainted Yarns in 3 different shades of green. I bought the yarn at least a year ago so I don't think they carry these colors anymore. It is so soft! I highly recommend this yarn if you haven't tried it. I have another of these shawls on the needles using Silk Garden #88. I can't wait to finish it!

Tami
blueroseknits

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Chef Messy said…

    Wow, that is just gorgeous! I love the colorway.

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger AquinER said…

    She's a beauty !
    Now I want one.
    ;-)

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Oh my goodness, that is sooo beautiful. Great job. I know I need to knit this shawl someday... and yours just nudges me even more in that direction.

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love it! Thanks for sharing with us. Thanks for the link to the yarn too. Looks yummy.

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger PlazaJen said…

    that is absolutely gorgeous. I love the tonal quality - such a different look from my riot of Noro colors, and still, just so magnificent in its pattern & soft color. Great job!!!

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks everyone! It's a fun pattern and everyone should try it!

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Sandra Sallin said…

    Wow! Not only the yarn but the fringe!!!!

    Congratulations!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home