Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Intro, I think.

Hi! :) I'm Manda, and I reside most of the time at my main blog, Hello, Lovely, or my knitting blog, Knitting Psychos. I don't think I've posted here yet, thought I've been a member for a little while. I love the Scarf Style book & am waiting (im)patiently for Wrap Style after hearing so many good things about some of the patterns in there.

I finally finished my first of three projects from the book. It's Misty Garden in Jo Sharp Kid Mohair Infusion #615. Here's a picture, so I don't go over the size requirements. :)

I'm also currently working on Vintage Velvet in Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk (color: Navy) and Interlocking Balloons in Araucania Nature Wool #36 (a nice grey/blue color). I've been having issues w/ IB thanks to reading the wrong chart row at the wrong time, but I've got a magnetic board w/ rulers and things to help me with that now. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Chef Messy said…

    Your misty garden looks lovely! It striped nicely. Welcome to the knit-along!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home