Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, October 10, 2005

My Misty Garden

My Misty Garden is done:

Misty Garden

I used Curious Creek Fibers Etosha in colorway Sunrise on Daffodils - it is such an easy and quick knit that I am thinking of making another one with this yarn.

But for now, next on the needle is either Campus Scarf from Scarf Style with Filatura di Crosa 501 for my father or Interlocking Balloons with Far East Collection Cashmere for my father in law.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger PlazaJen said…

    It's gorgeous..... I COVET that yarn! I went to all the online retailers & couldn't find any of the brighter colorways... sigh. Because I NEED more yarn. ;)

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger PlazaJen said…

    OOO! I'm squeaking because the link you posted takes me to an Enabling Place! (I had searched & searched from your earlier post!)

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh, I haven't posted in a while. I joined this group ages ago and I was making Misty Garden with another yarn. Then I changed my mind and I made something else with it and it took me a while to start Misty Garden again. But now it's x-mas knitting time, so plenty of scarves!

     
  • At 4:14 AM, Blogger Ina said…

    Thanks for the full natural daylight pic - really brings out the gorgeous colors in your gorgeous scarf.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home