Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hello and Orange

Hi all! I just wanted to introduce my self and say hi. I just joined the KAL, and I'm currently knitting ruffles in LB Cotton Ease. I'm not sure that I'll last in this yarn, because I'm thinking that I want to use this stuff for Samus from the new Knitty. Add to that that I was originally making this for a Christmas gift for my SIL, and now I'm thinking of not knitting gifts (don't want to be a stress bunny!).....we'll see. At any rate, there are several scarves I want to make from this book, so even if I don't have progress on this one to show, I'll have something! (Oh, and you can visit me at Knit 'n Lit)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Ina said…

    Hello Jen! I don't think I've seen an orange Ruffles yet. The kicky color is great idea!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home