Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Finished Backyard Leaves!

Hi everyone!
I finally finished Backyard Leaves!


Not that you can see much in the blocking shot. Here's a close-up!


I love how the scarf ends in the leaf points!

This was done in Lamb's Pride Worsted, color Oregano, on 10-1/2s. I've got another one on the needles in white for my Grandmother for Christmas...then, one day in the distant future, there will be one for me.

Oh, yes...there will be one for me...

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Lovely...I have been thinking about this in a varigated fall color to look like Autumn in NY...

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Chef Messy said…

    Looks great! That is one that is definitely on my to-knit list!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home