Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Notes from the knit-along keeper.

Our membership is growing by leaps and bounds daily; I continue to be astounded by the response! Since I now have high-speed internet access at home, it will be easier for me to promptly send out invitations to folks. The volume made it difficult to do so on dial-up.

I've changed the layout of the blog ever-so-slightly. Now included are links to Wrap Style purchase info and errata, as well as links to YOUR website when you make a post. If you have a website, please include it in your Blogger profile so that others can access it right from the posts you make. In order to make the previous posts, archives, and links more visible, I've shifted the list of members to the bottom of the sidebar. I guess I hadn't anticipated so much interest!

Some of you may have noticed that you now have to enter a string of gibberish to post a comment. Unfortunately, we've been hit with spammers (they seem so friendly/real that I didn't realize they were at first!). I hope this doesn't impede your commenting.

If you like this knit-along, spread the word!

Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home