Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Started Lady Eleanor


She is about 1/3 done..I am on tier 12 now. I am using Noro Kuryeon #92. I ordered the yarn from Purl Soho at an excellant price. I am not in love with the colors but it is growing on me. I was torn between this color and color #150. I couldn't find a good pic of color #150 so went with the 92. I have since seen color 150 in person and think I would have been much happier with that.

But anyway, I am sure it will work just fine to curl up in front of the fire in snowy upstate NY this winter :-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Hi Rose,
    I have done entrelac before. I did two market squares bags and enjoyed doing them. Entrelac is really easy, just tedious. Some people learn to knit back when doing entrelac but I don't mind turning the piece around.

    If you can knit, purl, pick up stitches and knit or purl 2 tog, you can do entrelac.:-)

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Knitcrazy said…

    Lady Eleanor looks real pretty !!!

    She will be very cozy wrapped around you on a cold night!

    http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home