Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Friday, September 30, 2005

Ene's Scarf question

Hello everyone!
I have just started Ene's scarf. I am on row 16. I have a question about chart 3. I know I have a ways to go to get there but I was reading a head in the pattern to see if I understood the pattern. Chart 3 shows a pattern repeat outlined in red but does not say how many times to repeat it? Is there errata for this pattern?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Kim

4 Comments:

  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    You do the repeat until you have thirteen stitches left before the center stitch. I used a marker after every repeat. Once the markers are in place it's easy to see.

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Thanks Jessica...I'll give that a try.

    Kim

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Looking at the pattern again,I think that will only work for the first row of that chart. There are decreases everyother row. Guess I will have to break out the stitch markers and see what happens

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Thank you so much Lori...I had done the math and figured out the first time it was repeated 20 times. I guess I didn't read far enough to figure out the rest. :-)

    Thanks for the help.
    Kim

     

Post a Comment

<< Home