Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Interlocking Balloons is complete!

I finally finished interlocking balloons. I just love the knitpicks elegance yarn...it drapes so beautifully. I really like this pattern, and I am sure to do some of these for Christmas gifts...but I am being a selfish knitter and keeping this one for myself!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Which scarf to do next...

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger LisaB said…

    I love the color of your scarf! It really shows off the pattern well.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Secret Pal/Anonymous Knitter said…

    Very pretty. It's nice to hear about the Knitpicks yarn, too - I've been thinking about trying it.

    Sara

     
  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger amber said…

    This is another on my to do list. Yours looks great!

    -Amber

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Elle said…

    Your scarf is really pretty. I'm glad to start seeing some finished projects in the KnitPicks yarns. I'm doing the Midwest Moonlight in Merino Style and so far I'm loving it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home