Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Interlocking Balloons is complete!

I finally finished interlocking balloons. I just love the knitpicks elegance yarn...it drapes so beautifully. I really like this pattern, and I am sure to do some of these for Christmas gifts...but I am being a selfish knitter and keeping this one for myself!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Which scarf to do next...

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger LisaB said…

    I love the color of your scarf! It really shows off the pattern well.

     
  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger amber said…

    This is another on my to do list. Yours looks great!

    -Amber

     

Post a Comment

<< Home