This message is calling out to the Fearless Knitter and anybody else that may be working on this pattern. I purchased the KnitPicks Alpaca Cloud for this project. The pattern calls for a size 6 needle and the yarn has no stated gauge on it. I tried a swatch on the 6's and it was very lacy, as in, lots of holes. I could go down in needle size and I could also use two strands of yarn. I have never used lace weight yarn before and I am trying to see what other people are doing with this. Help!! - Lisa
This knit-along is maintained by Tipper. Send her an e-mail to join.
Please note: Pictures should be no more than 425 pixels wide.
- Finished object photo pool
- Subscribe with Bloglines
- Buy Scarf Style from Interweave
- Scarf Style Errata
- Buy Wrap Style from Interweave
- Wrap Style Errata
- Here is my interlocking balloons progress...it's a...
- Mandarin Moonlight
- Narrow version of Lady Eleanor
- Lady Eleanor anyone?
- Vintage Velvet Scarf
- Teva's Turtleneck Shrug
- Started back yard leaves, this chart is also easy....
- Finished Forbes Forest! I love this pattern and w...
- Scarf Style Knit-Along