Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Friday, March 11, 2005


Here is my interlocking balloons progress...it's a challenging pattern only because of the long pattern repeat. It's hard to put down in the middle of the pattern. I love the knit picks elegance yarn...they have wonderful colours, it is very soft and has great stitch definition. Working on the second half to backyard leaves, moving very quickly! I blocked the first half and it is fabulous in brown.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    So beautiful. I love that color. I've been looking for the perfect yarn to make my own interlocking baloons. Maybe I will give this knitpicks brand a try.

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    So beautiful. I love that color. I've been looking for the perfect yarn to make my own interlocking baloons. Maybe I will give this knitpicks brand a try.

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger verlit said…

    Beatufil color, beautiful scarf! It looks great, I like it more on this photo than the one in the book.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home