Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Sooner

I can't seem to comment on your scarf in the comment area. I really love the colour! I have yet to make anything out of the bamboo yarn and maybe a scarf it the item to try it on. I am worried about the addition to sleeves to this pattern...very worried!:)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Brian said…

    Cmeknit: I agree, the red is very beautiful and I think a scarf is a great project to test the Bamboo out. One of my favorite aspects of the Bamboo is that it comes in 250 yard skeins so you can really get some milage from it while only buying one or two for testing purposes. This weekend I bought some more from Flying Fingers in an electric blue. I'm sure you'll see progress photos once I decide what to do with it.

    As for the sleeves, I agree it will be an exciting/adventurous endeavor. There is alwas a degree of apprehension that goes along with such undertakings. But if I have learned anythign from Scarf Style it is that a pair of sleeves can really make the outfit. I'm plunging in head first.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home