Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Saturday, March 19, 2005


I am finally working on the Ruffles pattern! I am making it out of lion brand microspun, which seems to work out really well for this pattern. I plan to make the scarf long as in the book, so I have a looong way to go.  Posted by Hello

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger morgan said…

    You're twice as far as me: keep going! you can do it! xoxo

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Brian said…

    Kitties make knitting go faster.

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Heide said…

    I've been wanting to knit this scarf, but didn't know what yarn to use. You inspired me! I saw that you used microspun, which feels so nice and is also super-cheap, so I bought some in ivory. Can't wait to cast on!

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger LisaB said…

    To the Fearless Knitter - that is my helper Squeek. I think she loves yarn as much as I do!
    To Heide - I am glad to have inspired you! You will really enjoy microspun in this pattern. It feels great around your neck.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home