Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Moonlight Madness amost done-- advice needed!

I'll be finishing Moonlight Madness by tomorrow sometime, and I'm wondering, how the heck do you weave the ends in on lacework? Yikes!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger cmeknit said…

    I would definitely try to weave in through the garter stitch section..looks the easiest.
    I always try to spit splice my balls as I add them in to avoid so much weaving in. Then I just have the cast on tail and the bind off one to do. This works on most natural fibers...merino wool...I've done it with success on noro yarns, mohair and DB cashmerino aran.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home