Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, November 01, 2004

Reformed Ruffler

I *was* working on Ruffles (I know, I know, everyone else is too), but I decided I had to put it on hold for a bit...Christmas is coming up way too quickly, and I can't think of anyone on my list who would want it. So, instead I'm going to start working on the Debbie Bliss chevron scarf for my mother, in Encore worsted in this colorway (the actual yarn is a lot darker than the picture).

I'm loving everyone elses's scarves...this is a great idea for a KAL!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home