Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Late to the Party!

Hi! Jennifer here. I'm just getting ready to get started on the "Color on Color" scarf. My plan is to use it as a piece of "art" in our living room, which is without any color. I'm interested to learn some of the techniques that I've not tackled before (Fair Isle!), so this will be a challenge as well as a fun knit. I've finally got the Denise cords cleared off, yarn for the first 10 sections-I think I'm ready to go!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger BeanMama said…

    LOVE that scarf and look forward to seeing your progress! You got all the errata, yes? I think there's 4 of them on the Interweave website.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home