Hi! Jennifer here. I'm just getting ready to get started on the "Color on Color" scarf. My plan is to use it as a piece of "art" in our living room, which is without any color. I'm interested to learn some of the techniques that I've not tackled before (Fair Isle!), so this will be a challenge as well as a fun knit. I've finally got the Denise cords cleared off, yarn for the first 10 sections-I think I'm ready to go!
This knit-along is maintained by Tipper. Send her an e-mail to join.
Please note: Pictures should be no more than 425 pixels wide.
- Finished object photo pool
- Subscribe with Bloglines
- Buy Scarf Style from Interweave
- Scarf Style Errata
- Buy Wrap Style from Interweave
- Wrap Style Errata
- Hello from Abbey
- Vintage Velvet Substitutes
- Even more Ruffles!
- Another Ruffle maker
- Finished Ruffle
- Hello from Molly
- My fingers itch!
- Rotini Ruffles
- Interlocking Balloons is now... over.
- I finally got my book in the mail yesterday and ha...