Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

My fingers itch!

Sure, I've got other things to knit (right now, a Lopi pullover and a pair o' socks), but I want to make another scarf! I'm eagerly awaiting my package of Mission Falls wool from Busy Hands Yarn (for the Campus Scarf). It was on sale at $3.95 a ball, so I couldn't resist. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll have enough leftovers to make a hat (it's like two projects for the price of one, people!).

Anyway, I guess I'm the odd one out here. Everyone else is making that noodley thing! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home