Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, November 01, 2004

Vintage Velvet

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the group and just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.
I'm working on the Vintage Velvet scarf from the book. I'm knitting it as a model for the yarn shop I work at part-time. I will also make one for myself when I'm finished with this one. Mine will be olive green. I also want to do the Ruffle (surprise surprise!) but I have my heart set on using Classic Elite: Miracle which is a tencel/alpaca blend. The shop doesn't have it, so I may have to order it, and that means no shop discount! So, I may resort to the tencel/cotton we have at the shop....wah! Anyway, here's a shot of my progress so far on Vintage Velvet.

Kyra

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home