Wow, more wonderful scarf designs than I was expecting even after the great reviews I've read. I have to make the beautiful Color on Color scarf sometime. The Floral Trellis scarf, Midwest Moonlight, Lady Eleanor entrelac stole, Turtleneck Shrug, Nasty Dog Dragon scarf-- I love them all, but I think I want to make my original choice first, Backyard leaves. I am going to finish a scarf I made up from a lace pattern first. If you want to see it check it out in this blog entry . I'm going to see if I can find my perfect green yarn tonight for the leaves.
This knit-along is maintained by Tipper. Send her an e-mail to join.
Please note: Pictures should be no more than 425 pixels wide.
- Finished object photo pool
- Subscribe with Bloglines
- Buy Scarf Style from Interweave
- Scarf Style Errata
- Buy Wrap Style from Interweave
- Wrap Style Errata
- Progress on the Mom Scarf
- scarves galore
- Backyard Leaves Scarf...
- So I started the Misty Garden scarf with some yarn...
- Difficult Decisions
- Hi there, a new scarf fan is joining!
- Vintage Velvet on the needles...
- Play Misty For Me
- Another Player Checking In