Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, November 01, 2004

The Blue Ruffle!!!

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the group and just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I too must stand up and confess that I am a ruffler and proud of it! When I first saw it in the scarf style book I just knew, that I was going to knit it. There are so many great scarfs in that book and I am certainly going to enjoy knitting them up. :) I am already off to get more yarn for the next scarf, (the The Turtleneck Shrug) I so enjoy going to my lys. Yay!!!!
Posted by Hello

I am knitting the scarf in:

Yarn: Jaeger Matchmaker Merino Double Knitting
Needles: Size US 7 (I did not like the way it came out on size 6 when I first started, so I went up a size)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home