Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Friday, November 12, 2004

Hi there, a new scarf fan is joining!

First of all, my apologies for my poor English... French is my mother tongue, and sometimes it's difficult for me to translate what I REALLY mean into English words :) ...
Secondly, I'm very happy to join this knit-along since I bought the Scarf Style book a few weeks ago. Each project is great and makes the choice so hard...
So... Misty? Ruffles? Color on Color? The three maybe :) ? I'll let you know very soon!
Kind regards,
Sandra

3 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Bien venue! Je comprend le francaise un petit peut! Votre anglaise est meilleur. Je n'avez pas estudier francais pour vingt ans. Did that make any sense? Anyway I'm glad to see fellow knitters from France. I have a special affection for the Phildar patterns and yarns.

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger _sandra_ said…

    Thanks for your French comment Elizabeth, it is just fine :)! If you have any request about Phildar (yarn and/or pattern), just let me know, maybe I could help you!

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    You bet! I am working on a sweater from the Phildar Famille springtime collection made from Phil Aviso. It's a nice cotton yarn. I will be posting a picture of my progress soon on my blog. So stay tuned! Thanks.
    Elizabeth

     

Post a Comment

<< Home