Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Friday, November 05, 2004

Gearing up to start...

Hi everyone! I'm excited about this knit-along because I was so pleasantly surprised by how great the book is!

I picked up yarn yesterday to make the Backyard Leaves scarf. I've never followed a chart so intricate before! Anyone else doing this one? I substituted Jaeger Merino for Karabella Aurora 8 because I didn't like the color options for the Aurora. They had a nice olive-y green in the Jaeger, and the yarns appear to be very similar.

And I definitely want to do a Ruffle! I was thinking about doing it in Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece - I have a couple of skeins in Candy Apple red.

Looking forward to this!

-Michelle
blog-o-rama.blog-city.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home