Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Turtle Neck Shrug


Happy Mother's Day (one day early but happy day all the same).

In honor of Mommy's Day I want to post the Turtle Neck Shrug that I made for my mom. This was really her very belated b-day present and she received it almost a month ago but I just got around to posting it on my blog so now a posting it here.


I used Elsebeth Lavold Silky Tweed, color 02 and I just love it, my mom loves, its cute, soft, etc.

You can check out my blog for more info!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Terri Lynn said…

    The color you chose is great and I too, love Elsebeth Lavold yarns. I just crocheted a filet stitched tank to wear over tanks out of her ribbon yarn!

    Nice job you did on this, I can see why you mom loves it, too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home