I picked up Lace Style a couple of weeks ago. There was quite a search for it. None of my usual LYS shops had it yet. I have been in sock mode for a while, so will probably make the Floral Lace Anklets my first project. I also plan on doing the Lily of the Valley Shawl and the Essential Tank Top. Other patterns call to me as well, but these are the three I want to make first.
This knit-along is maintained by Tipper. Send her an e-mail to join.
Please note: Pictures should be no more than 425 pixels wide.
- Finished object photo pool
- Subscribe with Bloglines
- Buy Scarf Style from Interweave
- Scarf Style Errata
- Buy Wrap Style from Interweave
- Wrap Style Errata
- Some COC Action
- I love the Shetland Triangle!
- Wandering Aran Fields - finished!
- Shetland Triangle in progress
- Wandering Aran Fields - almost there!
- Color on Color scarf!
- Beginning of a Shetland Triangle
- Monkey off my back!
- A peek at my Shetland Triangle WIP
- Childs Turtleneck Shrug