Hi all! Here is my finished scarf in Malabrigo kettle dyed yarn in color Sealing Wax. I don't know how the color appears on your monitor, but it is a warm, oxblood color in person. I did the scarf in 3 pattern repeats instead of 4 because it is for a man and because the yarn knits up very thick cables. The scarf is about 6 feet long. I think it is very comfortable!
I don't know if it was the pattern or the incredibly soft yarn that made this scarf such a joy to knit. I'm considering making another one, this time for me!
This knit-along is maintained by Tipper. Send her an e-mail to join.
Please note: Pictures should be no more than 425 pixels wide.
- Finished object photo pool
- Subscribe with Bloglines
- Buy Scarf Style from Interweave
- Scarf Style Errata
- Buy Wrap Style from Interweave
- Wrap Style Errata
- My Tweedy Triangle
- "Mini" Lady Eleanor
- I picked up Lace Style a couple of weeks ago. The...
- Some COC Action
- I love the Shetland Triangle!
- Wandering Aran Fields - finished!
- Shetland Triangle in progress
- Wandering Aran Fields - almost there!
- Color on Color scarf!
- Beginning of a Shetland Triangle