Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, March 19, 2007

Childs Turtleneck Shrug


This is my niece, it was her birthday present, she turned 5 in February. I altered the pattern to fit her with the help of much more experienced knitters. I used Knit Picks Swish in Bubble Gum Pink to knit the shrug and the beret. I think she looks adorable and she really liked them both. She said that she looked like an artist! on another note, I am half way done with my Lady Eleanor, I am pushing to get it completed by Easter so I can take it on my trip to Las Vegas.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Monika said…

    She looks just adorable! So cute! I like this shrug better for kids than for adults. Good luck with Lady E.!

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Terri Lynn said…

    How cute!

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That is utterly adorable! You know, I think that pattern is more of a "kids" type than an adults. You picked the best color for it as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home