This is my niece, it was her birthday present, she turned 5 in February. I altered the pattern to fit her with the help of much more experienced knitters. I used Knit Picks Swish in Bubble Gum Pink to knit the shrug and the beret. I think she looks adorable and she really liked them both. She said that she looked like an artist! on another note, I am half way done with my Lady Eleanor, I am pushing to get it completed by Easter so I can take it on my trip to Las Vegas.
This knit-along is maintained by Tipper. Send her an e-mail to join.
Please note: Pictures should be no more than 425 pixels wide.
- Finished object photo pool
- Subscribe with Bloglines
- Buy Scarf Style from Interweave
- Scarf Style Errata
- Buy Wrap Style from Interweave
- Wrap Style Errata
- Ene is finished!
- Can someone help explain Wandering Aran Fields to ...
- Lace Style KAL Open!
- Come to Me, My Sweet Lady E!
- How to make Diamond Edges for Lady E
- Newest Member of the Divine Lady Eleanor Ya-Ya Sis...
- Turtleneck Shrug
- Lady E Finished!!
- White Midwest Moonlight
- Tzarina Wrap Spotting