This was a great fast knit! The construction is really clever and easy. I knit it in the Rowan Kid Classic called for in the pattern. The shrug is really warm and comfortable. The only adaptation I made was starting at the wrists with smaller needles and working my way up two sizes as I reached the upper arm, so the sleeves would not be too tight.
This knit-along is maintained by Tipper. Send her an e-mail to join.
Please note: Pictures should be no more than 425 pixels wide.
- Finished object photo pool
- Subscribe with Bloglines
- Buy Scarf Style from Interweave
- Scarf Style Errata
- Buy Wrap Style from Interweave
- Wrap Style Errata
- Lady E Finished!!
- White Midwest Moonlight
- Tzarina Wrap Spotting
- Looking for KAL member "ofthesun1"
- Vintage Velvet, Finis
- Lady Eleanor
- Another Lady Eleonore
- Um, Wensleydale IS dense, isn't it?
- Ene - to gauge or not to gauge
- Decisions, Decisions...