Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Ene is finished!


I've been working on Ene off and on for the past 6 months. This project was really a challenge for me, and I'm so proud of myself that I actually finished it! There are a couple more pictures on my blog. Happy knitting, everyone!

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Robin said…

    beautiful! your Ene looks to be a nice size, too!
    If I ever get around to making Ene (like I hope I will!) I think I'll save up and get the yarn you used.

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Pani Thuly said…

    Jenny your Ene looks really good. Great job! I have to say I did not really like the scarf very much, as published, but I love the way it looks in white. Thanks to you I just might try it someday. Absolutely fabulous!!

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Terri Lynn said…

    Beautiful Ene, beautiful photo.

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    wow! that's beautiful!
    great job. :)

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Ina said…

    Lovely!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home