Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Triangle One Begun



Hello, I'm new and this is my first post - thanks, Tipper!


I have just started my first triangle of four in Catherine Lowe's Garter-Stitch Wrap from Scarf Style, using my own handspun, hand-dyed Wensleydale yarn. I love how the designer begins each triangle with a cast-on in the center of the base, which leads to a balanced shape through-out, and is a real showcase for a variegated yarn!


The pictures above are of the yarn I'm using (three colorways, though not all are in the pic, teal, aqua, and purple, all with bits of the others), and the first triangle WIP. It looks a little like a bat, I think.


Can't wait to see what happens next!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Tasha said…

    That yarn is beautiful. I can't wait to see it - please keep us updated.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home