Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Midwest Moolight

I casted for Midwest Moonlight last night, with some Lion and Lamb that has been in my stash for a while:

Midwest Moonlight

I love both the yarn and the pattern.

ETA: Since Helen asked, the colorway is Purple Club.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Monika said…

    This yarn makes it very different and interesting looking!

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Helen said…

    I swatched this pattern and got very bored with knitting it, but now that I see it in that yarn I'm seriously tempted again. What shade is it? Is it Lake Tahoe? It looks stunning

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger AJ said…

    Great colorway for this scarf! Beautiful job!

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Aprobada sin plaza said…

    I love this pattern; it looks very original, but I can't find it. Would you mind telling me where I can find the pattern? Thanks

     

Post a Comment

<< Home