Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Friday, June 30, 2006

Ruffles in Process


Greetings to all!! I am new to the Knit-Along, but have been working on Ruffles for about 4 months now. I love this pattern and this is my 3rd Ruffles scarf. This is by far the prettiest, and the whole reason I started knitting this pattern. I saw a mint green version of this at Hill Country Weavers in Austin, TX, and had to have the yarn and the book. What a grand ride it's been!!

Details: Yarn is Jolie, made in France by Valgaudemar, imported by Tahki. 70% French Angora 30% Merino. Color 5019 I don't know if I bought 4 balls or 5. I can't find the receipt and I've used at least one, but only have 3 balls in the work bag -- maybe my stash ate one. ;-)

Thanks for all the inspiration in your posts! I love seeing other's ideas!!!

:) Tara

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Life's a Stitch said…

    It looks fantastic, all fuzzy and soft.
    Li

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Knitterista said…

    I heart Hill Country Weavers...one of the best yarn shops I've been into...and so so friendly and helpful.

    I love the yarn you chose for that pattern. I want to try one soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home