Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

yet another Ene

but who really gets bored of looking at this beautifully designed lace project?
Project specs:

yarn: Lorna's Laces Helen's Lace, black purl colorway
needles: US 5 addi circ




I have enough yarn leftover that I could've doubled the yarn, but I thought it would have muddled the colorway. She's not the biggest ene I've ever seen (about 5' from tip to tip) but she's big enough for me.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger gretchen said…

    That's beautiful!! I'm using black purl for my clapotis, I hope it turns out half that nice!

     
  • At 4:07 AM, Blogger Blogger said…

    my black purl in Lion & Lamb was green and purple, nor black and purple

    i am all kinds of jealous

    your Ene is BEAUTIFUL

     
  • At 6:14 AM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    Ene seems to be a consistently beautiful knit. What a lovely and practical colour you have done it in.

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Glaistig said…

    The coloring is unusual and goes wonderfully with the pattern. Fabulous!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home