Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Here and There and Come On Over!




















So I finished my Here and There Cables! There's a photo in my Knits '06 album and a few notes on my *new* blog. Come on over--I'm serving tea today.

(Can't figure out how to post the photo here...sorry. Not just trying to encourage blog traffic!)

Edited to add... Figured out the photo thingy! For some reason the first time I posted, the option to add photos wasn't there. Dag, this cyberstuff can be mysterious.

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger miss ewe said…

    That looks great in that color! What yarn did you use?

     
  • At 5:07 AM, Blogger mrpibbs said…

    What a cozy looking scarf. This looks so nice in that color. :)
    I *have* to find this yarn!

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    Me too! Me too! I would *love* to know what yarn that is - the color is fantastic!

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Suzanne said…

    That's a beautiful scarf!

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger mrpibbs said…

    I went to your blog immediately (I have the Clapotis on my 'to knit one day' list too! Yours looks great!) and saw the specs. I meant I need this yarn IN MY HANDS!! Only 2 LYS in town, and neither carries it. It looks so lovely knit up!

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger miss ewe said…

    I tried, really I did. I couldn't find it over there... could be a brain fart or something, but I couldn't find the Here and There. I just tried again, and apparently I have some sort of a block to finding your FOs or whatever... give me a hint???

     
  • At 2:05 AM, Blogger mrpibbs said…

    miss ewe, if you look on the lefthand side of her blog, there is a photo of feet (under the header that says "Knits '06".) Click the photo and it takes you to a page of her finished projects! Then you can click the picture of the scarf and see the info.

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger miss ewe said…

    Aha! Thanks... some days I just don't see things.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home