Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

She's Growing


Well slowly but surely she is growing. I am almost done with the first repeat of Chart 3. I am really enjoying watching this grow, now that I have the pattern down. It took me a while to figure out that giving each stitch its own number in the repeat section really helps. As long as I count to six I can remember what comes next. Everybody's scarves really look nice. You all have done some beautiful work!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Looks lovely -- what yarn are you using?

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger KarenK said…

    So beautiful! Every Ene I've seen makes me want to drop what I'm working on currently and cast on 4 gazillion stitches for Ene -- and someday soon I will! Looking forward to seeing your finished project.

     
  • At 1:17 AM, Blogger Irie said…

    That is a beautiful color!

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Knithole: a blog about my knitting said…

    Thanks everybody!

    I am using the Blackberry Ridge 100% wool in a denim color.

    Karenk: it's so worth casting on the stitches. I had to start and restart about 6 times before I finally got it. I'm using a magnet board that keeps my pattern upright and easy to read and I think that is why I finally go it!

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Very nice. I am really intimidated by this pattern but hope to start it one day :-).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home