Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Ene's Scarf

I finished Ene's Scarf last weekend and am really happy with how it turned out. I used Blackberry Laceweight Silk/Wool Blend (the yarn called for by the pattern) and loved it!

Ene 2


check out my blog for the full write up: brooklyntweed.blogspot.com

Ene Sunlight 2


Hope you enjoy! - Jared

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger miss ewe said…

    That looks wonderful on you! And the work is just beautiful. Good for you!

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Dorene said…

    Stunning, simply stunning. Kudos on a job well done.

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger mrpibbs said…

    I love this green!! The stitching is so nice! Beautiful.

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Terri Lynn said…

    I started this scarf last nite and I have a problem and searched everywhere in the book to try and solve it. What exactly is "no stitch" do I slip, drop@#$%^&*....what? Please help!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home