Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Help!

I keep seeing these gorgeous Shetland lace shawls and decided to make one my first lace project, but I just don't understand the cast on.
Any tips?

3 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    See Eunny Knit has a great post on lace casting on this address should take you straight there http://www.eunnyjang.com/knit/2006/03/

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger miss ewe said…

    Also, Lori posted a really helpful tutorial in the comments section of this blog.
    http://scarfstyle.blogspot.com/2006/04/spiral-capulet.html#comments

    Good luck!

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Eileen said…

    Thanks for all your help and suggestions. I spent the weekend doing this over and over again. I think I've got it, though I'll need to begin again tonight. If I ever finish, I'll post a picture.

    Thanks a lot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home