Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Spring break Lady Eleanor



I have loved every single version of the Lady Eleanor's that have been posted. I was able to finish mine over the spring break. We actually had two breaks 'cause my daughter had hers in March and my sons had theirs last week. I used 10 skeins of Karaoke in #285 Intensity.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    That is absolutely gorgeous. I think Lady E may be next in line! I took an entrelac class recently and now I am hooked.

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger gretchen said…

    wow! gorgeous.

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger mrpibbs said…

    I love the colors in this too! I've planned this to be my Fall project, so I hope the entrelac is not too hard to master.

     
  • At 3:24 AM, Blogger Two-of-Six said…

    Thanks for all of the compliments everyone. Mr Pibbs -- Entrelac is one of those stitch patterns that looks more difficult than it is. It is a lot of fun to see each row grow. Kathy -- I used size 8 needles.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home